Time, Price and Matches: Important information regarding UFC Newark
The Prudential Center will have its hands full this summer as Colby Covington makes his return to the octagon. Scheduled to face off against the dangerous Robbie Lawler, the former interim Welterweight Champion’s antics are sure to cause a frenzy in New Jersey.
UFC Newark takes place on August 3rd. So, how and when can you buy tickets to what is sure to be a dramatic showing of two top stars?
Tickets for UFC Newark go on sale this Friday, June 28th at 10 a.m. ET. Limited to only eight per person, tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com. UFC Fight Club members have already had the opportunity to grab tickets (6/26). The UFC Newark pre-sale will be live for newsletter subscribers today (June 27th) at 10 a.m. ET. Tickets start at around $75 and can range from $120, $150 and $175. The most expensive ticket is around $2,200.
In regards to the event itself, the prelims start around 12 p.m. ET on ESPN while the main card will air on ESPN at 3 p.m. ET. That is right folks, an afternoon card on a Saturday to lead you into the night.
Finally, here the matches that have been announced:
– Colby Covington (14-1) v. Robbie Lawler (28-13, 1NC)
– Volkan Oezdemir (15-4) v. Ilir Latifi (14-6, 1NC)
– Joaquim Silva (11-1) v. Nasrat Hawparast (10-2)
– Jordan Espinosa (13-5, 1NC) v. Matt Schnell (13-4)
– Lauren Murphy (10-4) v. Mara Romero Borella (13-5, 1NC)
– Antonina Shevchenko (7-1) v. Lucie Pudilova (8-4)
– Trevin Giles (11-1) v. Gerald Meerschaert (28-11)
– Darko Stosic (13-2) v. Kennedy Nzechukwu (6-1)
– Ramazan Emeev (18-3) v. Claudio Silva (13-1)
– Scott Holtzman (12-3) v. Dong Hyun Ma (16-9)
Latest posts by Daniel Yanofsky (see all)
- Huge matches set for MLW’s Opera Cup event on Dec. 5th - November 21, 2019
- Katlyn Chookagian to finally receive opportunity against Flyweight Champ Valentina Shevchenko - November 21, 2019
- Former champion, colorful personality Ben Askren announces retirement from MMA - November 18, 2019
- BKFC 9: Jason Knight evens the score against Artem Lobov - November 18, 2019