Ticket information for Anthony Joshua’s US debut v. Jarrell Miller inside MSG
How much will one of the biggest boxing fights of 2019 cost you?
In case you missed it, two of the top heavyweights in boxing today will clash when Anthony Joshua faces off against Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller inside Madison Square Garden on June 1st.
Miller (23-0-1) will see a significant increase in competition as Joshua (22-0) is considered one of the most dynamic heavyweights to watch. Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing is hoping this fight breaks records, not just for MSG but for DAZN and Sky Sports.
When can you get tickets?
Tickets for Joshua v. Miller start to go on sale Friday, February 15th.
– The MSG Pre-Sale begins at noon ET (5 p.m. GMT) on Friday via Ticketmaster.com
– Fight Pass Pre-Sale begins at 7 a.m. ET on Monday, February 18th via StubHub.com
– Tickets to the general public will be sold at noon (5 p.m. GMT) on Tuesday, February 19th via the MSG box office and Ticketmaster.com
How much are tickets?
Ticket prices will range from $106, $156, $206, $306, $406, $506, $756, $1,006 and $2506. If you require a wheelchair, companion or aisle seats and Assistive Listening Devices, call 212-465-6034.
Latest posts by Daniel Yanofsky (see all)
- Mets hire Luis Rojas to replace Carlos Beltran as manager - January 23, 2020
- An Outsider’s 2020 Hall of Fame Ballot - January 21, 2020
- A Wild Yo Sighting: Yoenis Cespedes participates in running, fielding and hitting drills - January 21, 2020
- Following Conor McGregor’s win at UFC 246, is “The King” truly back? - January 20, 2020