The MetsCast, Episode 17: Spring Training Injuries
- Will Jed Lowrie and Todd Frazier be ready for Opening Day? If not, should Jeff McNeil be moved back to then infield?
- Can Robinson Cano stay healthy this season?
- Is Michael Conforto the key to the Mets success?
- Should the Mets have kept Wilmer Flores?
- Can Juan Lagares be an everyday player?
- Should Travis d’Arnaud or Devin Mesoraco be the Mets backup catcher?
- Will Wilson Ramos stay healthy this season?
- Was signing Carlos Gomez to a minor league deal a good move?
- Should the Mets sign Dallas Keuchel or Gio Gonzalez and move Jason Vargas to the bullpen?
- Is the Mets bullpen strong enough?
Latest posts by Nicholas Durst (see all)
- The MetsCast, Episode 21: The Mets Season Has Been A Roller Coaster - August 31, 2019
- The MetsCast, Episode 20: The Trade Deadline Is Near - July 20, 2019
- Let’s Be Frank: The Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest Is Awesome - July 3, 2019
- Breaking News: Kevin Durant Will Announce His (Leaked) Decision Tonight - June 30, 2019