The MetsCast, Episode 10: Sandy Alderson Is To Blame (Audio)
- Why is Sandy Alderson still the general manager of the New York Mets?
- Reviewing all of Sandy Alderson’s free agent signings and DFA’s since 2010.
- Why was PJ Conlon DFAd over Hansel Robles?
- What is Hansel Robles pointing at?
- Why didn’t Sandy Alderson trade Jose Reyes in 2011 when he won the batting title if he had no intention of resigning him?
- Why did Sandy Alderson let Daniel Murphy go to the Nationals?
- Why does Sandy Alderson have such a hard time scouting young talent?
- How bad has Jay Bruce been this season?
- Should Jay Bruce be benched when Yoenis Cespedes returns from the disabled list?
- Were Anthony Swarzak and Jason Vargas awful signings?
- How mad should Jacob deGrom be that he cannot get any wins?
- What can you expect during the Subway Series?
Take a listen to the show to find out!
Follow Nick and John on twitter to get your New York Mets questions answered all season long!
Nick Durst @Nick_Durst
John Brown @SI_Sports
Missed a previous episode? No problem, we have you covered.
Latest posts by Nicholas Durst (see all)
- Double G Sports Baseball Hall Of Fame Ballot: Who’s Headed To Cooperstown? - January 18, 2019
- Tebow, Alonso Among Mets’ Prospects With Major League Spring Training Invites - January 17, 2019
- The MetsCast, Episode 15: Oh No, Not Cano - December 3, 2018
Top Nine of 2018