SHOWTIME Sports to stream undercard bouts for Wilder v. Breazeale
Familiar faces are scheduled to return to Brooklyn as Deontay Wilder battles Dominic Breazeale for the latter’s WBC Heavyweight Championship on May 18.
SHOWTIME announced that there will be a live stream of three undercard bouts prior to the main card taking place. The undercard countdown begins at 6:30 p.m. ET. The main card is set to begin at 9 p.m. ET. The fights will be streamed across all major social media platforms.
Scheduled to fight in that timeslot include:
– Deon Nicholson (11-0) v. Brian Howard (14-2) – Both fighters have knockout power, with all of Nicholson’s wins coming via KO. Howard has 11 knockout wins.
– Robert Alfonso (18-0) v. Iago Kiladze (26-4) – An Olympic gold medalist in the Cuban National Championships, Alfonso is a true force, having beaten Luis Ortiz, Oscar Rivas, Andy Ruiz Jr. and Michael Hunter in amateur bouts. Kildaze is coming off of a loss to Joe Joyce. One thing to mention is his 18 wins via KO.
– Richardson Hitchins (8-0) will be in action against an unnamed opponent. The Olympian is looking for win number three in 2019 after he recently defeated David Morales inside the Barclays Center.
You can watch these fights on the SHOWTIME YouTube and Facebook pages prior to the main card. You can buy your tickets to Wilder v. Breazeale and all fights surrounding it at Ticketmaster.com and the Barclays Center box office.
Latest posts by Daniel Yanofsky (see all)
- Mets hire Luis Rojas to replace Carlos Beltran as manager - January 23, 2020
- An Outsider’s 2020 Hall of Fame Ballot - January 21, 2020
- A Wild Yo Sighting: Yoenis Cespedes participates in running, fielding and hitting drills - January 21, 2020
- Following Conor McGregor’s win at UFC 246, is “The King” truly back? - January 20, 2020