PBC ready for Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman thanks to key pre-fight programming
One of the biggest fights in boxing today will get some much-needed hype. The journey of both titans will be unearthed.
Every so often, there is a bout that’s promotion requires a certain amount of commitment. For a fight like Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman, two of the top welterweights in the world today, the commitment level needs to be kicked into overdrive.
Luckily, FOX and Premier Boxing Champions understand that. Thanks to a platform like FOX and the FSGO app, an All-Star schedule of programming will be put together heading into the Pacquiao/Thurman bout taking place on July 20th inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Starting this Sunday, June 30, PBC programming will be presenting PBC Face to Face: Manny Pacquiao vs. Keith Thurman. Like most programming, this will be one of the first times both will be able to be as real as they want with one another. While Thurman is has been very active regarding his thoughts on Manny, the Senator of the Philippines has been reserved. Will he remain that way when all is said and done?
Following that, the PBC will show five nights of programming that includes four coverages of the fighters fight camp, and a PBC Countdown show.
“Manny Pacquiao versus Keith Thurman is without a doubt the biggest fight of the year, and FOX Sports will get viewers pumped up for this blockbuster summer showdown with the PBC FACE TO FACE, COUNTDOWN and FIGHT CAMP shows,” said FOX Sports’ Executive VP of Content Charlie Dixon.“Fans will get an unprecedented look into the lives of Manny and Keith, as they prepare for the biggest fight of their career. Viewers will not only see their training, but will also get an inside look at their lives in training camp.”
The PBC Countdown shows will include the training and life of both Pacquiao and Thurman. It will be more personal than anything fight fans will see prior to the bout for Pacquiao’s WBA Welterweight Title.
Here is the full programming schedule that will be taking place for all boxing fans to view:
- June 30 (1 p.m. ET) – PBC Face to Face: Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman (FOX)
- June 30 (1:30 p.m. ET) – PBC Fight Camp: Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman, Part 1 (FOX)
- July 6 (2 p.m. ET) – PBC Countdown: Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman (FOX)
- July 7 (4:30 p.m. ET) – PBC Fight Camp: Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman, Part 2 (FOX)
- July 14 (4 p.m. ET) – PBC Fight Camp: Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman, Part 3 (FOX)
- July 18 (8:30 p.m. ET) – PBC Fight Camp: Manny Pacquiao v. Keith Thurman, Part 4 (FS1)
Latest posts by Daniel Yanofsky (see all)
- Marcus Stroman to honor Jose Reyes by wearing a different number next season - October 14, 2019
- ALCS: Will Giancarlo Stanton Be Ready For Game 3? - October 14, 2019
- UFC Tampa: Huntington’s Matt Frevola wins a war against Luis Pena via split decision - October 13, 2019
- Great News: Errol Spence Jr. in stable condition, no broken bones suffered following crash - October 10, 2019