NJ High School Football Playoffs Opening Round Predictions: Non-Public
First round predictions of Non-Public brackets.
The NJSIAA State Football Playoffs begin Friday and there are tons of story lines, big time players, and intriguing matchups. First round games typically see the top seeds advance, but there are some games that experts are expecting to be very close, and we may see some upsets.
Each group in the Non-Public field has at least three teams that we could see taking home the title when it’s all said and done.
Here are some last minute Non-Public first round predictions. Do you agree? Where are we going to be wrong? Comment and let us know.
Non-Public Group 4
(1) Bergen Catholic over (8) St. Augustine
(5) Delbarton over (4) Seton Hall Prep
(6) Paramus Catholic over (3) St. Joseph (Met.)
(2) St. Peter’s Prep 0ver (7) Don Bosco Prep
Non-Public Group 3
(1) DePaul has a bye
(4) St. John Vianney over (5) Camden Catholic
(3) St. Joseph (Mont.) over (6) Red Bank Catholic
(2) Pope John over (7) Donovan Catholic
Non-Public Group 2
(1) St. Joseph (Hamm.) over (8) St. Mary (Ruth.)
(4) Hudson Catholic over (5) Immaculata
(3) Mater Dei over (6) Holy Cross
(2) Holy Spirit over (7) Gloucester Catholic