NJ High School Football Opening Round Predictions: South Jersey
The NJSIAA State Football Playoffs begin Friday and there are tons of story lines, big time players, and intriguing matchups. First round games typically see the top seeds advance, but there are some games that we expect to be very close, and we may see some upsets.
Each group in the Non-Public field has at least three teams that we could see taking home the title when it’s all said and done. And the Public brackets are just as loaded in many cases.
Here are some last minute South Jersey first round predictions. Do you agree? Where are we going to be wrong? Comment and let us know.
(1) Lenape over (8) Vineland
(4) Howell over (5) Cherokee
(3) Millville over (6) Williamstown
(2) Rancocas Valley over (7) Eastern
(1) Moorestown over (8) Pennsauken
(4) Shawnee over (5) Absegami
(6) Hammonton over (3) Central Regional
(7) Highland over (2) Burlington Township
(1) Timber Creek over (8) Seneca
(4) Delsea over (5) Ocean City
(6) Lakewood over (3) Lacey
(2) Woodrow Wilson over (7) Deptford
(1) West Deptford over (8) Pleasantville
(4) Cedar Creek over (5) Willingboro
(3) Sterling over (6) Haddonfield
(2) Camden over (7) Cinnaminson
(1) Paulsboro over (8) Pennsville
(4) Salem over (5) Woodbury
(6) Woodstown over (3) Gateway
(2) Penns Grove over (7) Schalick