All fighters make weight for PFL Finals on New Year’s Eve
Championship glory is on the line, along with $1 million.
Everything is going according to plan heading into the final fight night for the Professional Fighters League in their inaugural season. Six championship fights are scheduled to take place, and everyone made weight.
An added bonus us former gold medalist Kayla Harrison also made weight for her bout against Moriel Charneski. It will be an attraction bout and could be a preview of a potential female tournament down the line.
Here is the fight card for the PFL’s New Year’s Eve card, PFL 11:
– Philipe Lins (234.8) v. Josh Copeland (257) – Heavyweight Final
– Vinny Magalhaes (204.2) v. Sean O’Connell (204.2) –Light Heavyweight Final
– Ray Cooper III (169.6) v. Magomed Magomedkerimov (169.8) – Welterweight Final
– Natan Schulte (154) v. Rashid Magomedov (154) – Lightweight Final
– Steve Siler (144.8) v. Lance Palmer (144.4) – Featherweight Final
– Abus Magomedov (184) v. Loius Taylor (183.6) – Middleweight Final
– Kayla Harrison (155.2) v. Moriel Charneski (155)
PFL 11 will be held inside the Hulu Theater inside Madison Square Garden. You can watch the fight on NBCSN at 7 p.m. ET. Tickets are still available now at the MSG box office and Ticketmaster.com.
Latest posts by Daniel Yanofsky (see all)
- The Main Event, Episode 18 – Pacquiao, Cejudo and Serrano, oh my! Reviewing an epic combat sports weekend - January 21, 2019
- Manny Pacquiao turns back the clock, dominates Adrien Broner to retain Welterweight Title - January 20, 2019
- UFC Brooklyn: Henry Cejudo dominates T.J. Dillashaw in 32 seconds, potentially saves the flyweight division - January 20, 2019
Top Nine of 2018