TNA Wrestling Moves to Wednesday Nights On Spike TV
There have been talks for months about TNA wrestling’s upcoming contract with Spike TV, but Spike is rumored to no longer be interested in renewing the contract. Fans rejected this comment as rubbish and brushed it off. However, a new development might be indicating a light at the end of the tunnel for TNA.
It was announced yesterday, that starting next week, Impact wrestling will be moving to Wednesday nights. The time slot will remain the same, at 9/8c on Spike TV.
With this move, it is believed that TNA and Spike TV have come to an agreement. I hope that this is true because there are many wrestlers on Impact wrestling’s roster that deserve TV exposure.
TNA has sustained a growth in their ratings this summer. They have drawn over 1.5 million viewers each week and are among the most-watched cable series in the key demos in its time slot. With statistics like this, Spike may have taken that into consideration and decided to keep the company under contract. For the sake of wrestling fans who love diversity and a variety in wrestling programs to watch, this would be great news.
Latest posts by Canadace Kidd (see all)
- Awesome Kong Returns to Impact Wrestling - January 8, 2015
- WWE: Possible Hall of Fame Inductees - January 7, 2015
- TNA Wrestling heads to Manhattan - December 29, 2014
- Jason David Frank wants CM Punk in the Octagon - December 29, 2014
- Matt Striker Working with Global Force Wrestling - December 18, 2014