All posts tagged "LeGarrette Blount"
/ 3 weeks agoIn 2016, Carson Wentz’s rookie season, the Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in blowout fashion to improve to 3-0. The...Stephen is the Football Editor at DoubleGSports.com
Latest posts by Stephen Ur (see all)
- Philadelphia Eagles Journey to Super Bowl LII - January 30, 2018
- NFL Divisional Playoff Preview: New England Patriots vs Tennessee Titans - January 12, 2018
- AFC Wild Card Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars vs Buffalo Bills - January 6, 2018
/ 1 month agoWe are down to two teams to represent the NFC in Super Bowl LII. The Minnesota Vikings and Philadelphia Eagles. The...Scott is the Senior Editor of DoubleGSports.com as well as the New York Giants Lead Writer.
Latest posts by Scott Rogust (see all)
- New York Giants to Hire Mike Shula as New Offensive Coordinator - February 13, 2018
- NJ Native Eagles Set for Pivotal Super Bowl Roles - February 3, 2018
- Takeaways from Pat Shurmur’s Introductory Press Conference - January 26, 2018
/ 1 month agoThe Nick Foles-led Philadelphia Eagles outlasted the Atlanta Falcons for a 15-10 win on Saturday at Lincoln Financial Field, solidifying their...
Latest posts by Brett Lane (see all)
- Eagles Fly to Super Bowl After Dominating Vikings - January 22, 2018
- How the Eagles Will Win the NFC Championship - January 18, 2018
- NFL Divisional Weekend: Eagles Defeat Falcons, Reach NFC Championship Game - January 13, 2018
/ 5 months agoWide receiver Nelson Agholor’s touchdown with 10 seconds left in regulation and Trey Burton’s onside kick recovery was just a little...Tyrique is the Philadelphia Eagles Lead Writer for DoubleGSports.com
Latest posts by Tyrique Sims (see all)
- Philadelphia Eagles Come Close in Kansas City, Fall to Chiefs 27-20 - September 18, 2017
- Philadelphia Eagles Week 1 Preview: at Washington Redskins - September 7, 2017
/ 6 months ago
Here's What to Look for in Eagle's Season Opener on the Road Against Washington
/ 9 months ago
Former Patriots joins Philadelphia on a 1-year deal worth up to $2.8 million