Something Gross for your Monday: Delino DeShields Jr Suffers Broken Cheekbone
Delino DeShields Jr., Astros prospect and son of former Expos second baseman Delino DeShields Sr. took a 90 mph fastball to the dome this past Saturday during the seventh inning of a Double-A game.
Although DeShields was able to walk away on his own, he was rushed to the hospital immediately, according to MLB.com. And it’s a good thing, because it looks like he ate the offending ball.
Tanner Case tweeted the following picture of DeShields. Be warned though, it’s pretty nasty.
Feel better soon, Delino!
Latest posts by Jacque Medina (see all)
- Michael Sam is Oprah’s New Protégé - May 16, 2014
- Something Gross for your Monday: Delino DeShields Jr Suffers Broken Cheekbone - April 21, 2014
- Ray Rice Arrested for Knocking His Fiancée Out At NJ Casino - February 21, 2014
- Life is awkward for Auburn Football right now - February 6, 2014
- Siena Swimming & Diving Create Timber Video From Spring Trip to Florida - January 22, 2014