Seton Hall’s Julian Spindler Earns Big East Soccer Honors
Seton Hall sophomore goal keeper, Julian Spindler, who hails from Weiersbach, Germany, was named to the first Big East Honor Roll of the season. His 9 saves calculate into a .900 save percentage and his Goals against Average stands at 0.45; which is 3rd so far in the Big East. He has given up just 1 goal in two games and already has a shutout.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- A Sad and Sorrowful Day for the Sport of Hockey - November 25, 2014
- Henrik and the Rangers Shut Out Canadiens - November 24, 2014
- SHU Volleyball Closes Season on a High Note - November 24, 2014
- Snow Postpones Rangers Hockey Game in Buffalo - November 21, 2014
- Talbot Stops 31 Shots to Shut out Flyers 2 to 0 - November 20, 2014