Seton Hall’s Julian Spindler Earns Big East Soccer Honors
Seton Hall sophomore goal keeper, Julian Spindler, who hails from Weiersbach, Germany, was named to the first Big East Honor Roll of the season. His 9 saves calculate into a .900 save percentage and his Goals against Average stands at 0.45; which is 3rd so far in the Big East. He has given up just 1 goal in two games and already has a shutout.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- NHL Suspends NY Ranger Defenseman John Moore for Five Games - October 30, 2014
- The Seton Hall Volleyball reaches 20 win mark for sixth time in school history - October 30, 2014
- Checking In On Season of Notre Dame QB Commit #2 Prospect in NJ - October 30, 2014
- Rangers Goal Record in Sight for Rick Nash - October 27, 2014
- Blueshirts Down Two Take Devils in Overtime - October 23, 2014