Seton Hall’s Julian Spindler Earns Big East Soccer Honors
Seton Hall sophomore goal keeper, Julian Spindler, who hails from Weiersbach, Germany, was named to the first Big East Honor Roll of the season. His 9 saves calculate into a .900 save percentage and his Goals against Average stands at 0.45; which is 3rd so far in the Big East. He has given up just 1 goal in two games and already has a shutout.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- Snow Postpones Rangers Hockey Game in Buffalo - November 21, 2014
- Talbot Stops 31 Shots to Shut out Flyers 2 to 0 - November 20, 2014
- Lightning Strikes the Rangers at the Garden - November 17, 2014
- Reversed Goal in Shootout Sinks Rangers in Pittsburgh - November 16, 2014
- SHU VB Drops Marquette and DePaul - November 16, 2014