Seton Hall’s Julian Spindler Earns Big East Soccer Honors
Seton Hall sophomore goal keeper, Julian Spindler, who hails from Weiersbach, Germany, was named to the first Big East Honor Roll of the season. His 9 saves calculate into a .900 save percentage and his Goals against Average stands at 0.45; which is 3rd so far in the Big East. He has given up just 1 goal in two games and already has a shutout.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- Rangers Scrimmage at Training Camp as White defeats Blue 6 to 4 - September 22, 2014
- Lady Pirates Take the Seton Hall Classic with Come From Behind Victory - September 22, 2014
- What to Expect When Rangers Training Camp Opens - September 17, 2014
- NY Ranger Prospects Close out Traverse City Tourney with a 6-3 loss to Minnesota - September 17, 2014
- SHU Lady Pirates Tie Columbia 0-0 - September 16, 2014