Seton Hall’s Julian Spindler Earns Big East Soccer Honors
Seton Hall sophomore goal keeper, Julian Spindler, who hails from Weiersbach, Germany, was named to the first Big East Honor Roll of the season. His 9 saves calculate into a .900 save percentage and his Goals against Average stands at 0.45; which is 3rd so far in the Big East. He has given up just 1 goal in two games and already has a shutout.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- Brandon Wimbush Named DoubleGSports.com High School Male Athlete of the Year - January 30, 2015
- Rangers’ Alain Vigneault Named 2014 DoubleGSports.com Coach of the Year - January 29, 2015
- Halak and the Islanders Defeat the Rangers - January 28, 2015
- 2014 Seton Hall Women’s Volleyball Nets Team and Coach of the Year From DoubleGSports.com - January 27, 2015
- The World Cup of Hockey Will be back in 2016 - January 26, 2015