Rutgers Talent Experts Added to BTN
The Big Ten Network added Rutgers experts to their Talent Roster this week. With these experts will come a full day of programming dedicated to Rutgers Athletics.
Joining the BTN are former Rutgers offensive lineman, Super Bowl champion and three-time NFL Pro Bowler, Shaun O’Hara, former Rutgers quarterback Ray Lucas, and former defensive lineman Eric LeGrand.
Both LeGrand and Lucas will serve as in-studio analysts, while O’Hara will be the game analyst.
Aside from football, former Rutgers basketball player and coach, Bob Wenzel, joined the BTN team as a studio and game analyst.
In Rutgers’ first B1G season, two games will be broadcasted on BTN, the first being Rutgers’ first in-conference home game against Penn State on September 13th, as well as Michigan on October 4th.
Rutgers joined the Big Ten officially earlier this month, and the Rutgers spirit has emerged all across the tri-state area and the nation. On August 1st, BTN will host Rutgers Day, which will feature memorable Rutgers games. This will be BTN’s way of welcoming Rutgers to the Big Ten.
Latest posts by Diane Quail (see all)
- Rutgers vs Penn State- Keys to Success for the Scarlet Knights - September 13, 2014
- Rutgers Hosts Penn State for First Time in Nearly Sixty Years this Saturday - September 11, 2014
- Rutgers: What to Expect During Saturday’s Sold Out Game Against Penn State - September 9, 2014
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights: New Season, New Team - August 30, 2014
- Rutgers Football Set to Begin First Season in Big Ten. One Final Season Preview. - August 28, 2014