New York Rangers Reach Agreement With Danny Kristo
The New York Rangers and Restricted Free Agent Danny Kristo have reached an agreement.
The 24 year old, who was selected 56th Overall in the 2008 NHL Draft was acquired by the Rangers from the Montreal Canadiens on July 2, 2013.
Last season, for the Hartford Wolf Pack, Kristo scored 25 goals and dished out 18 assists for a total of 43 points.
Kristo will be battling for a position on the team during training camp, which will be very crowded this season.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- A Sad and Sorrowful Day for the Sport of Hockey - November 25, 2014
- Henrik and the Rangers Shut Out Canadiens - November 24, 2014
- SHU Volleyball Closes Season on a High Note - November 24, 2014
- Snow Postpones Rangers Hockey Game in Buffalo - November 21, 2014
- Talbot Stops 31 Shots to Shut out Flyers 2 to 0 - November 20, 2014