New York Rangers Reach Agreement With Danny Kristo
The New York Rangers and Restricted Free Agent Danny Kristo have reached an agreement.
The 24 year old, who was selected 56th Overall in the 2008 NHL Draft was acquired by the Rangers from the Montreal Canadiens on July 2, 2013.
Last season, for the Hartford Wolf Pack, Kristo scored 25 goals and dished out 18 assists for a total of 43 points.
Kristo will be battling for a position on the team during training camp, which will be very crowded this season.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- Blueshirts Down Two Take Devils in Overtime - October 23, 2014
- Henrik and Rangers sink Sharks at Garden 4 to 0 - October 20, 2014
- Nash and the King Stifle Carolina in a Shootout - October 17, 2014
- Rangers drop third straight as Lundqvist is shelled once again - October 15, 2014
- Rangers: Blueshirts lay an egg in Home Opener - October 13, 2014