New Jersey HS Football Sectional Semifinal Predictions: Non-Public
After going a combined 74-17 when predicting every NJSIAA High School Football first round playoff game last weekend, Double G Sports Founder & President, Gregg Snyder, is back this week to predict the outcomes of the semi-final matchups.
I went 10-1 in my predictions of the Non-Public opening round games last week. My lone loss was predicting Hudson Catholic to top Immaculata in Group 2. The Spartans proved me wrong, but will they again?
(1) Bergen Catholic over (5) Delbarton
(2) St. Peter’s Prep over (6) Paramus Catholic
(1) DePaul over (4) St. John Vianney
(3) St. Joseph (Mont.) over (2) Pope John
(1) St. Joseph (Hamm.) over (5) Immaculata
(3) Mater Dei over (2) Holy Spirit
Latest posts by Gregg Snyder (see all)
- New Jersey native named to FWAA Freshman All-America Team - January 10, 2018
- Rutgers football addresses needs with 2018 early signing class - December 21, 2017
- Rutgers Names Football Co-MVP’s in Edwards and Joseph - December 16, 2017