Military and First Responders Appreciation Highlights Freedom First Place Showdown
Two teams sit atop the Professional Indoor Football League (PIFL) Northern Division, the Trenton Freedom (5-2) and the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks (4-2). The Steelhawks own a pair of victories over the Freedom by a combined seven points. The two teams meet again Saturday at the Sun National Bank Center.
The location is a big difference as the first two meetings took place at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The Freedom are undefeated at home and due to a promotion, a rambunctious crowd is expected.
Saturday is Military and First Responders Appreciation night at the Sun National Bank Center, with $5 tickets for military and their family members and $7 tickets for first responders and their families, the crowd levels will be at a season high.
With only four games remaining the Freedom can put a little distance between themselves and the Steelhawks with a win. This will be the home debut of recently added players Andre Civil (Rutgers) and Reggie Sullivan (Johnson C. Smith).
These military and first responder tickets are available at the Sun National Bank Center box office only, both in advance and the night of the game. Call 800-521-FREE (3733) if you have any questions.
Latest posts by Augustine Dashiell (see all)
- O’Hanlon Delivers Pre-Playoff Pep Talk to Trenton Freedom - July 4, 2014
- Freedom Loss Last Minute Heart-breaker to Georgia Fire - June 22, 2014
- Alex “Brick City Bullet” Perez Defeats Jeremiah Wiggins - June 1, 2014
- Poor Tackling Leading to Inconsistent Play From Trenton Freedom - May 28, 2014
- Third Time is a Charm: Trenton Freedom Defeats Lehigh Valley Steelhawks - May 25, 2014