Kevin Steen Signs With WWE
Since July, there have been several signings of international talent that has rocked the wrestling world. First there was Japanese wrestler KENTA, who signed his contract in the ring with Hulk Hogan on July 12th. Then there was Japanese trained, Irish born wrestler Prince Devitt, who gained popularity for working for New Japan Pro Wrestling, signed with WWE, two weeks ago.
Yesterday, the newest addition to the NXT developmental division is Canadian born, ex-Ring of Honor wrestler Kevin Steen.
Steen garnered a lot of respect on the Indy circuit by having great feuds in Ring of Honor with top notch performers like Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Eddie Kingston, and Jay Lethal.
His wrestling resumes consist of holding the ROH world championship, ROH tag team championship, PWG World Tag Team Championship and PWG Heavyweight Championship.
Steen has risen to the top of the pro wrestling scene by delivering “shoot” like promos as a heel and pulling off five star matches despite his size. With these current acquisitions of popular Indy wrestlers I believe that 2015 will be a great year in WWE.
Latest posts by Canadace Kidd (see all)
- TNA possibly moving to another network - September 30, 2014
- Jake Roberts Health Update, Fergal Devitt’s name change and PWI top 10 list - September 27, 2014
- Roman Reigns Rushed to Hospital For Emergency Surgery - September 20, 2014
- The Reemergence of Chyna - September 15, 2014
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts current health report and Ric Flair having stomach surgery - September 15, 2014