Over the past few years, nothing has been better than the NXT TakeOver shows WWE puts together. NXT is considered the “third brand” of WWE by many, and the best one out there. It is only fitting that the third installment of a great event is coming soon.
Triple H announced on Twitter the ticket information for August 19th’s NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn event. The master behind the brand even introduced a new logo for it.
— Triple H (@TripleH) June 5, 2017
Compared to the logo last year, this one looks nice and simple. This event will be the ultimate appetizer with SummerSlam the next day, also at the Barclays Center.
When it comes to classic matches, Brooklyn has always delivered. We’ve seen classics like Bayley v. Sasha Banks, Finn Balor v. Kevin Owens and The Revival v. #DIY. In case you need more of a reason to buy tickets, the potential card for the event will help. **Potential Spoilers**
- Bobby Roode v. Roderick Strong for the NXT Title
- Asuka v. Ember Moon for the NXT Women’s Title
- Authors of Pain v. Heavy Machinery for the NXT Tag Team Titles
- Kassius Ohno v. Hideo Itami
- Tommaso Ciampa (if healthy) v. Johnny Gargano
That card does look pretty good if I do say so myself. Interested in going to the show? You can refresh this link until the sale actually begins.
Latest posts by Daniel Yanofsky (see all)
- Happy Holidays! Yankees trade for powerhouse hitter Giancarlo Stanton - December 9, 2017
- Miguel Cotto loses his last fight inside Madison Square Garden - December 3, 2017
- Brooklyn’s Zachary Ochoa’s stock continues to rise after a Madison Square Garden victory - December 2, 2017