Conor Allen Looks For Big Break
Conor Allen, a 6-foot-1-inch 210-pound defense-man, is on the New York Rangers’ radar. He is but 24 and has been playing in the AHL (American Hockey League) with the Hartford Whales. He came up to join the Rangers last season and did in fact get into a game or two, but the defensive pairings were set and he was not able to stick.
This year may be different, and the former UMASS D-man is going to do everything he can to make that happen. When Training Camp opens, he will be one of the youngsters that the coaching staff will be looking at very, very closely.
Many believe that he has done enough to warrant a roster spot and this Training Camp will solidify that thinking.
I, for one, believe that Conor Allen will not only make the Rangers team for the 2014-15 season, but the Chicago, Illinois native will be a big part of the team’s success.
What do you guys think? Let’s hear what you have to say about Conor Allen and what part he will play for the Rangers this season.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- NHL Suspends NY Ranger Defenseman John Moore for Five Games - October 30, 2014
- The Seton Hall Volleyball reaches 20 win mark for sixth time in school history - October 30, 2014
- Checking In On Season of Notre Dame QB Commit #2 Prospect in NJ - October 30, 2014
- Rangers Goal Record in Sight for Rick Nash - October 27, 2014
- Blueshirts Down Two Take Devils in Overtime - October 23, 2014