Conor Allen Looks For Big Break
Conor Allen, a 6-foot-1-inch 210-pound defense-man, is on the New York Rangers’ radar. He is but 24 and has been playing in the AHL (American Hockey League) with the Hartford Whales. He came up to join the Rangers last season and did in fact get into a game or two, but the defensive pairings were set and he was not able to stick.
This year may be different, and the former UMASS D-man is going to do everything he can to make that happen. When Training Camp opens, he will be one of the youngsters that the coaching staff will be looking at very, very closely.
Many believe that he has done enough to warrant a roster spot and this Training Camp will solidify that thinking.
I, for one, believe that Conor Allen will not only make the Rangers team for the 2014-15 season, but the Chicago, Illinois native will be a big part of the team’s success.
What do you guys think? Let’s hear what you have to say about Conor Allen and what part he will play for the Rangers this season.
Latest posts by Tony Griffo (see all)
- Nash, Lundqvist Help Douse Flames in Calgary - December 18, 2014
- Blueshirts Shutout Oilers 2 to 0 in Edmonton - December 14, 2014
- Zucc Scores Two as Rangers Beat Canucks in Vancouver - December 14, 2014
- Ranger Forward Anthony Duclair to play for Team Canada at World Juniors - December 9, 2014
- The Rangers Help out Toys for Tots - December 9, 2014