Chris Johnson Signs with the Jets
Chris Johnson is now a member of the New York Jets. Johnson left his meeting with the Jets last night with no deal, but now the running back is the newest addition to the team’s backfield. Johnson will be a great addition to Marty Morhingweg’s west coast offense. Johnson is a terrific pass catcher and will give the Jets a playmaker that they desperately needed.
Adam Schefter is reporting that the deal will be for 2 years. It’s going to be interesting to see exactly how the Jets share the carries, but this is a move that will give Jets fans something to get excited about, when it comes to the offensive side of the ball. Johnson may no longer be CJ2k, but the Jets don’t need him to be. Good signing for the Jets.
Latest posts by Nick Ludovico (see all)
- Willie Colon to Miss Time Due to Knee Scope - May 28, 2014
- What’s to Love, Like, and Not Stand About Quincy Enunwa’s Game - May 25, 2014
- Jets Continue to Add to Backfield - May 16, 2014
- A Breakdown of New York Jets First Round Draft Pick, Calvin Pryor - May 15, 2014
- New York Jets 2014 Draft Report Card - May 13, 2014