/ 6 months agoWith the start of the 2017 season just days away, Jets fans have some questions that need to be answered. These...Mark is the New York Jets Lead Writer for DoubleGSports.com
Latest posts by Mark Pereira (see all)
- Jets Make Right Decision in Sticking With McCown - November 15, 2017
- Jets Dance Their Way Out Of Playoff Hunt - November 13, 2017
- New York Jets Defeat Miami Dolphins for First Win Of Season - September 26, 2017
/ 6 months agoFinally, it is that time of year again! The air is getting a bit cooler, the smell of pumpkin spice is...Chol is a Staff Writer for DoubleGSports.com, focusing on Philadelphia area sports. Born and raised in Northeast Philadelphia, Chol enjoys fun in the sun, long walks on the beach and all types of water sports." American and Wiz With" is how he orders his cheesesteak and drinking a cold Neshaminy Creek Brew while watching the game is his favorite pastime. After receiving his B.A in Telecommunications and Mass Media from Temple University he has written for various websites for 10 years.
Latest posts by Chol Souders (see all)
- What would a Super Bowl win mean for Philadelphia? - February 4, 2018
- Philadelphia Union Sign Andre Blake to Multi-Year Deal - January 16, 2018
- NFL Week 13: Daily Fantasy Preview - December 2, 2017
/ 9 months agoIn a division that has been owned by Tom Brady and the Patriots, perhaps there is no team with more questions...Jason is the New York Liberty Beat Writer, Rutgers Football Beat Writer, and co-host of The Box Out, a basketball podcast for DoubleGSports.com.
Latest posts by Jason Cordner (see all)
- Errol Spence Jr Shows Brilliance In Victory Over Lamont Peterson, EasterJr Edges Fortune In a Thriller - January 21, 2018
- Sergey Kovalev Makes Dominant Return To The Boxing Ring - November 28, 2017
- Wilder and Porter Were Brilliant In Barclays Performance - November 6, 2017
/ 9 months ago
Smith also coaches the New York Sharks women's football team.
Teichert, a Jets fan since 2003, is a resident of Nesconset, NY on Long Island.
Photo of the Month – January