New York’s $71 million man turning heads
When the Knicks decided to sign Tim Hardaway Jr. to a 4-year, $71 million contract, many fans were skeptical. Some believed...
According to multiple NBA sources, the New York Knicks have signed Atlanta Hawks guard Tim Hardaway Jr. to a four-year offer...Jason Goldstein is the Basketball Editor at DoubleGSports.com while also handling the Brooklyn Nets Lead Writer duties.
Latest posts by Jason Goldstein (see all)
- The Celtics are surging: NBA Power Rankings – Week Six - November 21, 2017
- Nets’ Russell Undergoes Knee Surgery - November 17, 2017
- D’Angelo Russell sidelined with left knee contusion - November 12, 2017
/ 5 months agoFrom Chris Paul to George Hill, there has been a lot of point guard movement around the league recently. This has...
/ 5 months agoAs the free-agency period breaks wide open, many teams are in a state of rebuilding or retooling. The recent firing of...
General Manager Steve Mills will run the Knicks until a new President is found.
Now that the NBA Finals have concluded, it’s never too early to start talking about next season. For the Cleveland...Sam is a College Basketball Analyst here at DoubleGSports.com. A former Division II collegiate basketball player himself, Sam is the broadcast personality of Queens College Sports Network "QCSN"
Latest posts by Sam Mushman (see all)
- Top 5 college basketball teams in New Jersey - November 22, 2017
- What is the proper punishment for UCLA’s freshman trio? - November 18, 2017
- ‘Hard Earned’ is the Motto for Queens Mens Basketball - November 7, 2017
/ 6 months agoCharles Oakley spent his NBA career battling bigger and more powerful opponents on the hardwood as an enforcer for the New...
Photo of the Month – October