Bump N’ Run w/ KT: Predictions For Championship Sunday In The NFL And Adrian Peterson Possibly Making A Move
We Have Our Final Four In The NFL
Last Sunday’s games were the games that everyone wanted to see. There were close, competitive contests between Green Bay/Dallas and Pittsburgh/Kansa City that had fans on the edge of their seats. On the other hand, Saturday’s games were blowouts and hard to watch as Houston and Seattle were outclassed early on. With that said, Championship Sunday in the NFL should be a very interesting day.
The first game of the day Sunday is Atlanta vs. Green Bay in a game that will be a shootout. Both secondaries are dreadful which means that Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan are set for big showings on Sunday. One of the keys to this game will be which defense will actually get a stop when they need a stop late in the fourth quarter. The other key will be which team will actually have a running game, with Green Bay featuring a wide receiver running the ball and Atlanta not really having a featured back. Even with Atlanta playing lights out, it almost seems that the football gods are angling for Green Bay and Rodgers to make it to the Super Bowl.
In the second game of the day Pittsburgh travels to New England to take on the Patriots. New England played their worst game in years against a Texans team that, if they had a real quarterback and an offense would have defeated New England. Similar to the New York Giants, Houston’s defense just gave out after a good first half. Pittsburgh held on against Kansas City which gave New England the opponent that everyone wanted to see them face. Pittsburgh’s defense is better than Houston’s and their offense is just as explosive as New England’s. I believe Hoston created a template to defeat the Patriots and Pittsburgh can follow through with the strategy better than Houston.
Green Bay defeats Atlanta
Pittsburgh defeats New England
Moving The Chains
- In local news, the Giants will have estimated $30 million in cap space for free agency. After last season’s spending spree and the success this season, general manager Jerry Reese will be going shopping once again…hopefully to find an impact linebacker and a replacement for the disaster that is Ereck Flowers.
- On the other hand the Jets have no money and will need to start cutting players and restructuring contracts as soon as possible. Darrelle Revis, Brandon Marshall and Nick Mangold are the prime candidates to be asked to restructure and it needs to happen immediately. But make no illusions..the Jets will need a lot of work this off-season.
- Washington State head coach Mike Leach tore into the SEC this week saying that the conference “is not special”. I have to agree with him as the conference is top loaded with Alabama and every other team in the SEC. They are not the best conference anymore as the Big Ten took that spot over this season.
- Reports have Adrian Peterson wanting to stay in Minnesota but if that cannot be arranged, he is willing to go elsewhere with the Giants has one of the teams. This could be an interesting offseason for the Giants
Latest posts by Kahlil Thomas (see all)
- Providence Dominates Saint Louis To Win 2K Classic - November 18, 2017
- Three Takeaways From Day One Of 2K Classic at MSG - November 17, 2017
- My First College Football Saturday At Army West Point - November 16, 2017