Looking for an easy and healthy way to use up the best of this year’s apple harvest? Team Double G has you covered.
You will need:
Apples (as many as you want of whatever variety)
A knife (and cutting board is recommended)
A baking tray
1) Preheat your oven to 250 degrees (F…duh)
2) THINLY slice up your apples, and seriously, slice as thinly as you can! The apples won’t get crispy if the slices are too thick.
3) Cover your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4) Place your apple slices on the tray.
5) Sprinkle the entire surface with cinnamon.
6) Bake for one hour, then flip the apples, sprinkle the other side with cinnamon, and bake for another 60 minutes.
7) Let them cool before you take them off the sheet.