1. Denver Broncos (2): Falcon fans will scream hell because they beat the Broncos but Denver has been hands down the most consistent team in the past two months. Wonder if Bronco fans remember the name Tim Tebow?
2. Atlanta Falcons (3): They deserve more respect then people give them. Julio Jones and Roddy White are something else.
3. Green Bay Packers (6): They proved my point from last week even more that they are the favorites to win the NFC. Disrespectful to the Falcons? No because Aaron Rodgers is the Packers QB.
4. New England Patriots (5): Yes they’re good but remember when Bill Belichick knew how to coach defense?
5. Houston Texans (1): They are sloppy lately. Better shape up before the playoffs.
6. Seattle Seahawks (7): They are unstoppable right now. Shame they won’t win the division.
7. San Francisco 49ers (4): A gift from God this week so they’ll win the West. I don’t understand how people can still argue starting Colin Kaepernick. He’s the future and has had on bad game. It only came against the best home team in the league.
8. Indianapolis Colts (8): America’s Sweetheart is in the playoffs. Not to be a bad guy but I need to ask; will Chuck Pagano coming back mess anything up from a football aspect?
9. Cincinnati Bengals (9): Great win. Biggest win of Andy Dalton’s young career unless he wins a playoff game.
10. Washington Redskins (10): …and to think red faced Shanahan threw the towel in a couple of weeks ago.
11. Baltimore Ravens (11): That was a predictable blow out and Raven fans shouldn’t be too excited because the Giants defense stinks. Another division title was nice though.
12. Minnesota Vikings (15): What a statement. Win and in. They deserve it more than the next three teams. Too bad they’re playing the Packers.
13. Chicago Bears (14): Out of all the wild card teams, they’re most likely to get in if you ask me. Somehow they’ll blow it.
14. Dallas Cowboys (13): Anybody who wants to blame Tony Romo needs a reality check. Just get in; anything can happen.
15. New York Giants (12): Champs to chumps. Let me put it to you this way; in the last two weeks, they have scored as many points as the Jaguars did against the Patriots Sunday.
16. New Orleans Saints (17): One more week until an interesting offseason. The Sean Payton story should be a circus.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (16): They just weren’t themselves all year. Forcing Rashard Mendenhall back made things worse.
18. St. Louis Rams (18): Jeff Fisher is a hell of a ball coach. They are a player or two away.
19. Carolina Panthers (20): If Ron Rivera hasn’t done enough to keep his job than Jerry Richardson should fire himself.
20. Miami Dolphins (21): They were still alive entering last week. That is a bigger step then they even thought they would take.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (19): Maybe Coach Schiano has worn them out? That was uninspired football for the second straight week.
22. Cleveland Browns (22): Did anyone really think they would compete in Denver? At least they have a couple of nice pieces for the future.
23. San Diego Chargers (26): No quit this week? Wow. Is there really a chance they will keep Norv?
24. Tennessee Titans (23): Let that idiot Bud Adams be upset; they had no chance of keeping it close at Green Bay. They were lucky they even scored a touchdown.
25. New York Jets (24): So Greg McElroy made us realize something; it wasn’t all Mark Sanchez, a lot of it is the offensive line.
26. Arizona Cardinals (25): They really are a quarterback away. They need to commit to a head coach first.
27. Detroit Lions (27): The power of the Schwartz has clearly faded away. He needs to shape up before the team does.
28. Philadelphia Eagles (28): One last hoorah for the fat man and the dog killer? They’ll beat the Giants.
29. Buffalo Bills (29): I wonder if all my Chan Gailey trashing is even justifiable. No one can coach this team.
30. Oakland Raiders (30): Dennis Allen may not even try this week; been a rough year for the young coach not just on the field.
31. Kansas City Chiefs (31): Speaking of a rough year, this team needs to start from scratch. They have an important foundation however; a running game.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (32): I hate to put them at the bottom spot after such a great effort. One win like that can spark a city.
Follow Vin on Twitter: @VinDanton